- For cracked, chipped, or decayed teeth
- To reinforce your tooth after a root canal and retain the feel of your natural tooth
- Cosmetic crowns restore chipped or cracked teeth
- Close space between teeth than leads to tooth decay
- Less expensive than alternatives
- Bridge the gap left behind from a missing tooth
- Fuse to adjacent healthy teeth
- Act as a full replacement tooth
Missing teeth or lost most of one to tooth decay or an accident? Get your smile back with bridges or crowns.
What’s the Difference?
To sum it up quickly, crowns ‘cap off’ the healthy remainder of a decayed or chipped tooth. Bridges simply ‘bridge the gap’ left behind by completely missing teeth.
With the latest in dental materials that last longer and look better than the metals you may expect from a crown or bridge, you’ll get a natural tooth color that matches your teeth.
What to Expect During a Crown or Bridge Procedure
A two-visit procedure. Dentist starts by preparing your mouth for a permanent crown or bridge. By investing in high-technology dental tools, we’ve made it a much quicker and more comfortable experience for you.
- Decay removal prepares tooth for a crown that won’t rot away
- Dentist files down tooth or teeth to give space to crown or bridge
- The dentist scans your teeth digitally instead of taking impressions that make you gag
- Scan helps create an ideal fit so your crown or bridge feels totally natural
- Temporary crown or bridge installed until permanent version comes back from the lab
Ask us any questions or schedule a consultation by calling us at (435) 734-2248 or by filling the form to the right.