Full-time Dental Assistant
Prepares operatory and patient, prepares various materials and medicaments, prepares impressions for the lab, exposes and develops X-rays, assists at chairside, sits or stands as appropriate, uses the autoclave and other appliances, orders and receives practice supplies. Assists periodically at the reception desk. Performs other dental-related duties as may occasionally be required.
Hours: Monday- 7:45-5:15, Tuesday- 9:30-7:15, Thursday- 7-2:15, Friday- 7:45-2:15pm.
We are looking for a personable and professional Marketing Manager who can represent Eagle Mountain Dental (DBA Brigham City Smiles) as a whole. We are looking to grow our company and expand to at least five additional locations. We need an exceptional Marketing Manager to who can make this vision happen. Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following.
- Meet and retain New Patients growth and goals on a monthly/annual basis
- Market the practices’ specialties to local and non-local businesses and residents
- Create marketing campaigns that you can track and monitor
- Update and/or create Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Utilize Lighthouse for in-house marketing
- Participate in monthly staff meetings
- Work closely with the Office Manager to maintain growth and accountability.