The Best in Digital Dental Technology, Available to You
The technology used by many dentists is 20 years old and can make you super uncomfortable or even induce gagging when you’re in the chair. Why deal with that when better solutions exist to get you in, out and on with life as quick as possible and with greater precision than ever?
The Brigham City Smiles team embraces the best digital tools and training available to offer you the most efficient service with the best outcomes. All at an attractive price.
Although we use many technological advances, read on to find out how we use two revolutionary tools in our dental practice to cut the time you spend at our office and get you better results.
Digital Cone Beam Technology
A good panoramic X-ray can help us see each tooth individually, but the image is flat. Lifeless. Lacking information we could use to treat your mouth more effectively.
With digital cone beam technology, we have the ability to see inside your jaw in living 3-D, looking not just at bone, but also soft tissue.
Here’s what that allows us to provide you:
- Improved diagnostics so you know we’re getting to the root of your teeth’s problems
- More precise implant placement for a more perfect smile
- Exactness for root canal therapy so you don’t have to live with pain after treatment
- Less painful tooth extractions or wisdom teeth removal
Digital Scanning Technology
Ever had the uncomfortable experience of having a dentist take impressions of your teeth? We don’t have to do that at Brigham City Smiles.
Our high-end digital scanning technology means a lot of benefits for you.
- No gag-inducing tooth impressions
- 100% accuracy with digital scanning
- Precisely milled restorations using the latest clinically proven materials
Ask us any questions or schedule a consultation: