Dr. Mark Murdock
- Uses cutting-edge tools and techniques to get you the best results
- Experienced in orthodontics, implants, replacements, restorations and more
- A practitioner who will fight to get to-the-millimeter perfection for your smile
- Respect for you and your needs with a caring, friendly and concerned chairside manner
- Willing to spend time with patients who are apprehensive or need to take their time
- Rents a theater each year to treat patients to movie nights for new family movie releases
Dr. Mark Murdock was born in St. George and grew up in Casper, Wyoming.
He opened Brigham City Smiles in 2001 and merged practices with Dr. PJ Sutton, founder of Eagle Mountain Dental, in 2015.
Dr. Murdock’s warm and caring chairside manner gives patients the time and comfort they need to prepare or get through even the toughest procedures. This reputation draws people to him that are normally scared of the dentist.
He’s also known for perfectionist tendencies when it comes to patient outcomes, insisting on the best he can do to make your smile radiant.
He and his wife Cheree have four children. When not at one of his dental practices, you can usually find him fishing, traveling, staying fit or watching good movies.
Call (435) 734-2248 or click the button below to set an appointment with Dr. Murdock.
Dr. PJ Sutton
- Wisdom teeth extraction ninja as one of the most experienced general dentists in Utah for wisdom teeth
- Spend less time waiting with Dr. Sutton’s efficient and prompt work ethic that respects your time
- Never worry about a procedure you don’t understand since he is reassuring and informative while performing — unless you prefer to stay in the dark
- An incredible all-around general dentist trained in periodontics, endodontics and more
- Strives to help you escape pain both before, during and after an appointment
- A contagious laid-back ease will make you more comfortable at the dentist’s office
- Decided to become a doctor at age 10, when he got a “Visible Man” toy for his birthday
Dr. PJ Sutton grew up near Seattle area with a love of the outdoors. He went to BYU for undergrad studies and graduated with honors from the University of the Pacific in San Francisco’s dental school.
He began his career at Parris Island Marine Recruit Base as a naval dental officer and went on to earn the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement medal.
He opened Eagle Mountain Dental in Brigham City in 2007, and merged with Dr. Mark Murdock’s Brigham City Smiles in 2015.
The pair has put patients’ needs first by building on one another’s strengths ever since.
Anxious patients tend to lighten up because of Dr. Sutton’s laid-back ease, and often leave their appointment smiling.
He is known for sticking to his schedule to make sure you’re in and out on time so you can get on with your day.
Dr. Sutton spends his free time outside as much as possible. He also plays sports like basketball, softball and golf and coaches youth sports — minus the laid-back ease.
Call (435) 734-2248 or click the button below to set an appointment with Dr. Sutton.