- Get a perfect smile without awkward braces
- Eat like you want while we fix your smile
- Reduce tooth decay between teeth
- Improve speech as teeth realign
- Invisibly improve your self-esteem
Get an evaluation with X-rays, photos, scanners and/or impressions from experienced orthodontically trained general dentists who will know how to get your smile in order.
And the correction will help keep your teeth from trapping food or sugar that can lead to tooth decay and poor oral hygiene.
Your dentist will make a series of custom aligners that gradually train your teeth into the perfect smile.
You’ll be able to take out your aligners for meals so you can eat what you want. The rest of the day, you’ll watch as your crooked teeth transform into the movie-star smile that was hiding in your mouth all along.
Ask us any questions or schedule a consultation by calling us at (435) 734-2248 or by by filling the appointment form to the right.